The protection of a business’ intellectual property, technology and trade secrets has become of paramount importance to maintain a competitive advantage. Muscarello Law effectively counsels its clients to implement a business strategy to maximize the value and protection of those valuable assets and rights.
Experience includes drafting and negotiating:
- Software, Software as a Service (SaaS), End User License Agreements (EULA), Application (Apps), Application Programing Interface (API) and Software Development Kits (SDK) licenses.
- Intellectual property and technology licensing.
- Purchase, sale and assignment of intellectual property and technology.
- Trademark applications with the United States Patent & Trademark Office and copyrights with the United States Copyright Office within the Library of Congress, enforcement and litigation.
- Protection of intellectual property, confidential information and trade secrets from improper use by employees, agents, consultants, customers and competitors.
- Litigation of intellectual property, software, technology, confidentiality and trade secret rights.